Baseball is not the only game in Bronx.
total: 1 | displaying: 1 - 1
- This Bronx Democratic Boss Still Commands Respect (And Cash)
- Bronx Man Indicted For 2016 Nassau Murder
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- NYC Police Shut Down Bronx-To-Mass. Trafficking Ring; 3 Kilos Of Heroin, $4 Million Seized
may be one of the few people you meet who is always glad to talk taxes. He has spent 17 years immersed in government communications – almost entirely in the tax field. He currently serves as the Director of Public Relations at the New York State Tax Department. In each of Geoff’s positions, he has created opportunities to transform the communications environment for the benefit of the organization. Under his leadership, Tax Department public relations have shifted from a reactive focus to proactive outreach. Most recently, Geoff led the STAR Registration media campaign to assist 2 million homeowners with property tax relief while eliminating fraud. As a result of extensive press outreach, more than 300 articles were printed in daily papers alone, and broadcast media repeatedly covered the story in each corner of the state. Less than 5 months after launch, 2.3 million homeowners had registered for their property tax exemptions. Geoff (@gloak23) lives in Kinderhook with his journalist wife, Kristi Berner (@kristiberner), and 4-year-old daughter, Gemma, who is now proud to be able to write her name.