Allen M. Spiegel, M.D., The Marilyn and Stanley M. Katz Dean of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, has been appointed by Governor David Paterson to the Empire State Stem Cell Board Funding Committee.
Scientists at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in the Bronx have discovered how a gene crucial in triggering the spread of breast cancer is turned on and off....
- Indoor Garage Collapses In Bronx
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Fire Sweeps Through 6-Story Bronx Apartment Building
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- Killer Bronx Nanny Sentenced For Stomping 20-Month-Old Baby To Death
is currently a graduate student at the Columbia School of Journalism. He has previously worked as the editor-in-chief of his college newspaper, The Dickinsonian, and as an editorial intern at America’s most prominent fake newspaper, The Onion. He is a native of Connecticut but currently lives in New York City.