Allen M. Spiegel, M.D., The Marilyn and Stanley M. Katz Dean of Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, has been appointed by Governor David Paterson to the Empire State Stem Cell Board Funding Committee.
Scientists at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in the Bronx have discovered how a gene crucial in triggering the spread of breast cancer is turned on and off....
- What’s Up With The Names Of Bronx Neighborhoods
- Key Moment In Shooting Case
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- After Backlash From Tone-Deaf Travel Piece About Bronx, NYT Delves Into The Real Boogie Down
- FDNY Deploys Drone To Help Fight Bronx Fire
is currently pursuing a masters at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. Dilts came to New York City from Shanghai, China, where she worked as an editor with the English-language City Weekend magazine. Prior to that, Dilts spent a year in Nanjing, China, with a bilingual, Mandarin-English magazine and a stint in Tianjin, China, with a business publication. Looking to use her Mandarin back in the United States, Dilts is covering Flushing, Queens, one of New York’s four Chinatowns. A native of Gary, Indiana., Dilts received her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Indiana University. While in China, she reported on Internet usage among young adults and the education issues faced by multi-ethnic children raised in China.