Legal & Public Notices
To meet our over 250,000 readers' large demand for publishing legal and public notices, we will publish your notice virtually immediately upon receipt for jurisdictions, which do not require paper printing of such notices.
- The price to publish any legal or public notice is set at the nominal $425 regardless of length and with no expiration date.
To Submit a Legal or Public Notice:
Please send an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the name, address and telephone number of the billing (paying) party
- your name and contact information (if different from the billing party’s)
- the court order to publish on our pages
- the legal or public notice as plain text or file attachment
We publish and distribute 24/7/365 throughout the year. There are no deadlines, other than the ones imposed by your Court, and there is no need for ad space reservations.
Upon completing the statutory publishing requirement, you will receive an e-mail affidavit confirming that the legal or public notice has been paid for and when it was published on our pages, along with the notice's web address on our pages. You can then print the notice as displayed on your computer's Internet browser along with our e-mail affidavit and file with your Court. If your court requires notarised affidavit of publication, we will be happy to mail one to you.
Should you have any questions or require more information, please contact us.
Owner & Founding Editor