Legal & Public Notices
To meet our over 1,275,000 readers' large demand for publishing legal and public notices, we will publish your notice virtually immediately upon receipt for jurisdictions, which do not require paper printing of such notices.
- The price to publish your newly formed LLC's Articles of Incorporation for the 6 consecutive weeks of publications is set at the nominal amount of $375.
- The price for all other types of legal or public notices, regardless of required frequency of publishing is $475.
Nobody in Bronx does a better job for less.
To Submit a Legal or Public Notice:
Please send an e-mail with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the name, address and telephone number of the billing (paying) party
- your name and contact information (if different from the billing party’s)
- the court order to publish on our pages
- the legal or public notice as plain text or file attachment
We publish and distribute 24/7/365 throughout the year. There are no deadlines, other than the ones imposed by your Court, and there is no need for ad space reservations.
Notarised Affidavit Of Publication:
Upon completing the statutory publishing requirement, you will receive a Notarised Affidavit Of Publication, along with a copy of the notice as it appeared on our pages in the mail. You can then file with the authority requiring the legal/public notice publication (your Court, State, etc.).
N.B. We mail back to you all relevant paperwork described above within days from final publication regular mail via USPS. Should you require to receive your mail sooner or on a give date, it is your responsibility to give us notice to that affect and cover any resulting mailing fees.
Should you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Owner & Founding Editor
The Bronx Times.™ / Bronx.com
P.O. Box 30023
Phoenix, AZ 85046