total: | displaying:
- This Bronx Democratic Boss Still Commands Respect (And Cash)
- Bronx Man Indicted For 2016 Nassau Murder
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- NYC Police Shut Down Bronx-To-Mass. Trafficking Ring; 3 Kilos Of Heroin, $4 Million Seized
is currently pursuing a masters at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. Dilts came to New York City from Shanghai, China, where she worked as an editor with the English-language City Weekend magazine. Prior to that, Dilts spent a year in Nanjing, China, with a bilingual, Mandarin-English magazine and a stint in Tianjin, China, with a business publication. Looking to use her Mandarin back in the United States, Dilts is covering Flushing, Queens, one of New York’s four Chinatowns. A native of Gary, Indiana., Dilts received her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Indiana University. While in China, she reported on Internet usage among young adults and the education issues faced by multi-ethnic children raised in China.