total: | displaying:
- City Parks Worker Steps In To Defend Teen Girl, Gets Attacked In Bronx
- Man Sought In Connection To Armed Robbery Of Bronx Cab Driver
- Feds Bust 17 Suspects In Staten Island, Bronx Drug Operations
- Amtrak Train Stalled 5 Hours In Bronx; Wire Problem Blamed
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
is currently pursuing a masters at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism. Dilts came to New York City from Shanghai, China, where she worked as an editor with the English-language City Weekend magazine. Prior to that, Dilts spent a year in Nanjing, China, with a bilingual, Mandarin-English magazine and a stint in Tianjin, China, with a business publication. Looking to use her Mandarin back in the United States, Dilts is covering Flushing, Queens, one of New York’s four Chinatowns. A native of Gary, Indiana., Dilts received her bachelor’s degree in journalism at Indiana University. While in China, she reported on Internet usage among young adults and the education issues faced by multi-ethnic children raised in China.