Escape with us to the Mediterranean this holiday season! Step through our front doors right into a luxurious Mediterranean hideaway!
total: 1 | displaying: 1 - 1
- City Parks Worker Steps In To Defend Teen Girl, Gets Attacked In Bronx
- Feds Bust 17 Suspects In Staten Island, Bronx Drug Operations
- Man Sought In Connection To Armed Robbery Of Bronx Cab Driver
- Amtrak Train Stalled 5 Hours In Bronx; Wire Problem Blamed
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
acquired Bronx.com in March, 2005 and manages the The Bronx Times.™ content and operations since as the neswpapers' owner and founding editor. Alongside with managing The Bronx Times.™, Peter worked in the area of corporate finance for Christie's New York, Prada, Pfizer, Deutsche Bank, Fortis Bank and BNP Paribas. At Moody's Investors Service and Deutsche Bank he worked in the areas of structured products revenue accounting and asset management, respectively. At Fortis Bank he worked in the area of product control for the structured credit origination and trading deask. At BNP Paribas Peter worked as a trading assistant at the bank's flow fixed income trading desk. Peter began his entrepreneurial career at age 17 in Sofia, Bulgaria, EU, where he established his private educational advising agency Endeavour, providing service to local students interested in continuing their education abroad, and particularly in the US.. Peter received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in the Spring of 2002. He graduated Cum Laude with a major in Finance.