La Fontanella is conveniently located in Pelham, New York and has now been in business for four years serving its customers only the best, most authentic Italian-Adriatic cuisine.
[Italian] Tosca CaféIn Bronx there is one place to bite into a coal-oven-fired pizza - Tosca Café. Owner Ed Sujak restored his establishment’s circa 1922 oven (left over from the restaurant’s past life as a bakery), which turns out excellent chewy and charred crusts that support toppings like bresaola and arugula....
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
- Bronx Man Shot And Killed Inside East Williamsburg Nightclub
- Men Armed With Knife, Machete Rob Family In Bronx
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Buy Your Bronx, NY License Plate
- Fire Sweeps Through 6-Story Bronx Apartment Building
is the editor of The Socialist and the Socialist WebZine. His articles have recently appeared in the Washington Post, Monthly Review Webzine, Dissident Voice, The Indypendent, Common Dreams and Links International Journal of Socialist Renewal. Billy lives in the Pelham Bay section of the Bronx.