La Fontanella is conveniently located in Pelham, New York and has now been in business for four years serving its customers only the best, most authentic Italian-Adriatic cuisine.
[Italian] Tosca CaféIn Bronx there is one place to bite into a coal-oven-fired pizza - Tosca Café. Owner Ed Sujak restored his establishment’s circa 1922 oven (left over from the restaurant’s past life as a bakery), which turns out excellent chewy and charred crusts that support toppings like bresaola and arugula....
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
- City Parks Worker Steps In To Defend Teen Girl, Gets Attacked In Bronx
- Feds Bust 17 Suspects In Staten Island, Bronx Drug Operations
- Man Sought In Connection To Armed Robbery Of Bronx Cab Driver
- Amtrak Train Stalled 5 Hours In Bronx; Wire Problem Blamed
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
is an aspiring writer and filmmaker. Her love for classic films is what has inspired her to write and pursue filmmaking. In her spare time she enjoys travel, cooking, and keeping busy with varied DIY crafts.