La Fontanella is conveniently located in Pelham, New York and has now been in business for four years serving its customers only the best, most authentic Italian-Adriatic cuisine.
[Italian] Tosca CaféIn Bronx there is one place to bite into a coal-oven-fired pizza - Tosca Café. Owner Ed Sujak restored his establishment’s circa 1922 oven (left over from the restaurant’s past life as a bakery), which turns out excellent chewy and charred crusts that support toppings like bresaola and arugula....
total: 2 | displaying: 1 - 2
- This Bronx Democratic Boss Still Commands Respect (And Cash)
- Bronx Man Indicted For 2016 Nassau Murder
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- NYC Police Shut Down Bronx-To-Mass. Trafficking Ring; 3 Kilos Of Heroin, $4 Million Seized
is a graduate student at Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health, where she is pursuing her master of public health degree. She has professional experience working with outdoor education programs at the National Zoo in Washington, DC, and her graduate work has focused on health and science education for children living in Northern Manhattan. Inquiries can be directed towards firstname.lastname@example.org.