total: | displaying:
- This Bronx Democratic Boss Still Commands Respect (And Cash)
- Bronx Man Indicted For 2016 Nassau Murder
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
- NYC Police Shut Down Bronx-To-Mass. Trafficking Ring; 3 Kilos Of Heroin, $4 Million Seized
is New York-based journalist and multimedia producer. He has worked across print, broadcast and online media, with some of Asia’s largest media brands - Reliance FM, Times of India and NDTV. Beyond work, Nasr has also explored creative and philanthropic projects. He wrote a few episodes for a BBC World Service Trust radio drama on gender issues in South Asian society. He was also part of a team that set up informal primary schools for marginalized children in Aligarh, India. Currently a digital media student at the Columbia Journalism School, Nasr tells stories as text, audio, video, photos, tweets, interactive data and more.