The New Year is off to an amazing start in the Bronx, it is about to welcome a new, modern, high-tech Chinese/Cajun restaurant: Little China City. Owned by David Weng and his brother-in-law Wong, it aims to provide the best authentic Chinese/Cajun fast food in NYC.
total: 1 | displaying: 1 - 1
- Bronx Man Shot And Killed Inside East Williamsburg Nightclub
- Men Armed With Knife, Machete Rob Family In Bronx
- Duo Steals Thousands In Over-The-Counter Meds From Bronx Rite Aid
- Buy Your Bronx, NY License Plate
- Fire Sweeps Through 6-Story Bronx Apartment Building
is New York-based journalist and multimedia producer. He has worked across print, broadcast and online media, with some of Asia’s largest media brands - Reliance FM, Times of India and NDTV. Beyond work, Nasr has also explored creative and philanthropic projects. He wrote a few episodes for a BBC World Service Trust radio drama on gender issues in South Asian society. He was also part of a team that set up informal primary schools for marginalized children in Aligarh, India. Currently a digital media student at the Columbia Journalism School, Nasr tells stories as text, audio, video, photos, tweets, interactive data and more.