The New Year is off to an amazing start in the Bronx, it is about to welcome a new, modern, high-tech Chinese/Cajun restaurant: Little China City. Owned by David Weng and his brother-in-law Wong, it aims to provide the best authentic Chinese/Cajun fast food in NYC.
total: 1 | displaying: 1 - 1
- City Parks Worker Steps In To Defend Teen Girl, Gets Attacked In Bronx
- Feds Bust 17 Suspects In Staten Island, Bronx Drug Operations
- Man Sought In Connection To Armed Robbery Of Bronx Cab Driver
- Amtrak Train Stalled 5 Hours In Bronx; Wire Problem Blamed
- Bronx Residents Left Without Mailboxes As Postal Service Cracks Down On “Mailbox Fishing”
is a multimedia journalist focusing on the Highbridge neighborhood of South Bronx. She has worked at a variety of publications, most recently serving as the culture manager and art critic at the Santa Fe Reporter, an award-winning alternative weekly in New Mexico.