The New York City Montessori Charter School Is Looking For An Education Administrator
The New York City Montessori Charter School is looking to hire an Education Administrator. The right candidate:
- will apply and oversee program design for Pre-K and Elementary.
- design and provide professional development and parent education programs in order to ensure that the school achieves its educational goals.
- align the Montessori approach with national and state standards;
- ensure that the educational program is research based;
- ensure that the curriculum design, scope and sequence corresponds to national and state standards.
- develop a data collection and assessment system to ensure that instruction is data driven and differentiated in accordance with the individual needs of students;
- make periodic evaluations of the effectiveness of the educational program;
- supervise the consistent and fair administration and tracking of student conduct and discipline.
The minimum educational level required is a Bachelor's degree in Education with no experience, or 12+ years of experience if no degree is awarded and Montessori administrator's credential is essential.
To inquire, please e-mail your resume at: email@example.com.