SUPREME COURT - COUNTY OF BRONX
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NON-DISCRIMINATION ACT, EASTCHESTER REHABILITATION & HEALTH CARE CENTER “COMPLIES WITH ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS SPECIFICALLY WITH THE PROVISIONS OF ...
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE VIRGIN ISLANDS DIVISION OF ST. CROIX...
Articles of Organization filed with the Secretary of State of NY (SSNY) on 09/15/2016....
- Clinton Hall Is Coming To Bronx
- This Bronx Democratic Boss Still Commands Respect (And Cash)
- Medallion Buys 222-Unit Bronx Rental For $38M
- Presidential Inauguration Of The 45th President Of The United States Of America Donald Trump
- All That Glitters Is Not (Pure) Gold
reports on the Highbridge section of Bronx. Before enrolling in Columbia’s journalism school, she reported for some of the most widely circulated Spanish newspapers (ABC, El Mundo), as well as for Agencia EFE newswire and the British Medical Journal, covering local news, social issues, science, health, culture and the environment. Born in Madrid, she graduated from a Madrid university in law and journalism and she also holds an MBA. Before coming to the USA, she lived in Spain, the United Kingdom and Israel.